New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Kristina - June 2nd, 2010 5:45 PM

For those who are undergoing fertility treatment please be aware that it is possible to become depressed over time. I dont think this is an effect of the treatment but rather a psychological response to the stress or disappointment.

Dianne - June 5th, 2010 5:19 AM

I agree, it's normal for those who are undergoing a fertility treatment to be depressed especially if the positive result that they are expecting is quite long already.

Fhina - June 5th, 2010 5:22 AM

Yes, too long is to much to handle that's why they feel depressed and sometimes, feel like quitting the treatment.

Seth - June 5th, 2010 4:02 PM

it can be quite stressful including for the males. most of us see only the woman as stress but husbands also get stressed because their wives are stressed. its a cycle...

Dino - June 7th, 2010 5:08 PM

the drugs are filled with hormones so bouts with depression are understandable. my partner tells me its like a giant PMS...

Jong2x - June 22nd, 2010 6:00 PM

It is natural feeling of a human being to feel depression if the thing she wants to get can't be at hand in an expected time of waiting but always bear in your mind that all things has its own time.

princess - February 7th, 2011 11:10 AM

for me.. this is a psychological one but not an affect on the treatment...

just always think positive , after all, this treatment is for your good and to answer your desire to be preggy, right?..

starstruck - February 7th, 2011 11:25 AM

this is not easy actually, but just always think the positive side and trust the Lord.

nicemom_26 - February 8th, 2011 2:00 PM

there's really a possibility to be depressed in this case. But fight for it and be strong. it is hope against all hopes..

carla@49 - February 11th, 2011 10:02 AM

yes, it is possible but we have the choice to go for depression or to fight it... :)

woman_R - February 11th, 2011 11:54 AM

you must fight this emotions..there's no good thing this can bring but only harms us..and stops living life to more happiness, love , joy and peace

Steph - February 18th, 2011 12:35 PM

face your depression if this may happen to you but never let your depression win over you! have hope always...if there's a will there's a way :D

Burei - February 19th, 2011 12:01 PM

depression cannot help. This cna only worsen the problem and the worst is the person who get affected. so, if ever this happen coz sometimes we can't control the things and it is inevitable.. just don't lose hope and nver let depression hits you.

Godess@2011 - February 20th, 2011 12:00 AM

you can adn we can fight this depression... there are some articles that says how to fight this depression, or maybe we can have infertility counselling that will help us to overcome . So, no need to be depressed

giftedbeauty - February 20th, 2011 12:06 AM

this is really depressing, i agree.. however, we should not let this stress be always felt..coz we all know no goodness this may bring

LovyPoe11 - February 20th, 2011 12:29 AM

i felt this way. until such time, i faced the mirror and realized that life has a lot to enjoy..

Soy.30 - February 20th, 2011 12:38 AM

if you let this depression, then your life has no meaning at all...then you will lose..

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<