New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
krystal - October 15th, 2010 8:58 PM

Well my husband and I decided to have a baby but I don't know when are my fertile days and how long is my cycle..... and people say 10-18 ??? I don't get it.... please help... my period usually starts on the 5th or 6th of every month..... when will my fertile days be?

electra - October 16th, 2010 1:47 AM

count 14 days backwards from the 5th or 6th. And then add a 3-4 day before the 14th day. This should give you an idea of your ovulation days. As a rule of thumb, you should have sex - as many times as you can - during the week of your estimated ovulation day.

Guinevere - October 17th, 2010 2:41 AM

I agree with electra. How long is your cycle? Also you can try using an ovulation monitor and chart your periods. Other methods that you want to use for ovulation are mucus method and BBT.

krystal - October 17th, 2010 4:26 AM

I don't know how long is my cycle that's why I was asking for help..... but what happens when mucus starts coming out? Is it sign of ovulation being near?

dianne - October 18th, 2010 10:28 AM

Yes, I think that's a good sign already that ovulation is being near and that if you have sex within that days you'll surely get pregnant.

Yonnie - October 19th, 2010 3:41 AM

I think you need to consult this up to the doctor..they can compute better and could probably give you the exact days or date when is your most fertile days.

monique - October 20th, 2010 11:06 AM

Your fertile days is i think on the 8th day of the month..but I'm not so sure.That's what I think.

SuperMom - October 24th, 2010 2:34 AM

look up "ovulation period" on google and you should have a fair idea of when you fertile periods are. A little reasearch can go a long way.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<