New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Salvie - June 23rd, 2010 12:28 PM

I always feel soreness of breast and I frequently urinate..I was told by a certain friend that these are early pregnancy symptoms. Does this mean I am pregnant? What are other symptoms, kindly share?

Kieth - June 23rd, 2010 2:43 PM

There are many symptoms that may experience by a woman at the beginning of her pregnancy, but take note, there are symptoms which the same as a disease. and to be sure for this , you can consult an ob-gyne.

allys - June 26th, 2010 2:14 AM

there are other symptoms of pregnancy besides the ones you mentioned. are you always vomiting? most importantly have you missed your period yet?

MAE^_^ - June 26th, 2010 2:51 AM

The morning sickness, nausea and missing period are some of the most common symptoms. You can also include hyperacidity and fatigue as some of the weird ones. :D

Salvie - June 26th, 2010 9:59 AM

Yes, I always vomit too without any reason at all..I'm also very choosy now on the foods I eat and I am very much sensitive of the smell of some perfumes, etc..I think I'm already preggy..and I'm excited!!

JohnDoe - June 28th, 2010 2:10 AM

Morning sickness is a very common sign. If you are frequently sick in the mornings, I suggest you get an home pregnancy test kit to make sure.

JOI:) - June 28th, 2010 3:41 AM

if you're not puking in the morning, you can be always hungry!

LOL! My sister was frequently hungry while pregnant after the morning sickness she would stuff herself! It differs from woman to woman though.

Greeenie - July 1st, 2010 2:50 PM

To be sure you have to be checked-up by the doctor so you do the needed to do as a pregnant mother.

daphne - July 2nd, 2010 2:51 PM

Women experience different kinds of pregnancy symptoms. So, I will also suggest that as early as possible you will consult your doctor about your condition.

Tharlene - July 3rd, 2010 7:30 AM

It is better to visit a doctor specialized of this matter, so you must be at ease in a situation that you are now felt.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<