New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
katsull - June 22nd, 2010 3:23 AM

Does anyone already have a child and want more but just can't? My husband and I have been trying for 2 years now. We have a 3 1/2 yr old daughter who desperately wants mummy to have a baby in her tummy too. I'm only 22 and have no medical issues, why is it so hard?!?!?!
I'm hoping this is the month though, my breasts have been sore and larger since 12th june (a week earlier than they would normally hurt in the lead up to my period) and my skin isn't breaking out. My nose is also running like a tap which is strange for me. I've taken an early detection hpt but its negative. I know it could still be too soon to tell though so I'm still hopeful. (I'm in Australia)

katsull - June 22nd, 2010 3:24 AM

I'm due for my period on the 26th june.

Osea - June 22nd, 2010 4:58 PM

I have a friend also who have a problem like yours. And I'm feel that he wants to have a child but till now no additional child.

Katie - June 23rd, 2010 12:45 PM

It's really quite depressing..I feel that too when until now, no matter how we try our best to have a second child, I still don't get pregnant.

Elaine246 - June 28th, 2010 12:36 AM

Relax. Maybe that's why you are finding it hard to get pregnant again. You are over thinking things. You're too stressed. You have a daughter and a family to take care of. Find time to destress and maybe you'll get lucky.

Yuniex - June 28th, 2010 12:30 PM

Yes, your so stress of having a second child. But unload all the bad thoughts you have in your mind, just take it easy. Soon you will be amazed, conception will be realized.

katsull - July 24th, 2010 12:52 PM

Its not the stress trust me!! On my 20th birthday we decided to stop using contraception and didn't "try" we just had the "if it happens, it happens" mentality. So i wasn't stressed or even thinking twice about it for a year. Then after my 21st we decided to actively try to conceive and its now been 13 months. I've had a full 12 months of absolutely no stress and another 13 months of up and downs. I've done basal charts, kept close eyes on my discharge for my body's natural reminder, i stopped drinking any alcohol and taking any medication (including paracetamol) and so many other things to try to help boost my fertility. so its not about stress. i even completely stopped tracking my periods for a while just so i wouldnt know when i was due to avoid stressing. I'm now considering a d&c. I've got nothing to lose.

Fhabie - August 17th, 2010 3:36 PM

yes, it is, the conventional factor of not having pregnant is due to your excitement of to have a second child instantly or due to your disappointment of not yet an appearance of the second child of whom you were longing to be with you. Take it easy soon or late if it is intended that you can have a second child then it must be given unto you .Just wait and pray.

Lainie - August 18th, 2010 3:01 AM

you're still young and there's still time. 22 is a bit too young to be panicing. also keep on hoping! hope goes a long way and try to relax too! good luck!

katsull - August 19th, 2010 12:10 PM

Again, its not stress!! I had a Laparoscopy today and I have endometriosis. They removed to spots i had so hopefully I will be pregnant very soon. Fhabie I didn't post something on this forum to be told I don't know my own body and the reason I'm not pregnant is because I'm stressed. You don't know me. I posted to see if anyone is having the same issues as I am and wanted to discuss their feelings and anything that is helping them get through it.

JohnDoe - August 21st, 2010 4:59 PM

so you are not stressed or worried that you are not yet pregnant? sounds to me like you are...

Anyway, endometriosis is treatable. you should be fine after that. Also, have you asked for a second opinion?

Oh and you might want to consider going on a second honeymoon with your husband. A vacation will help you destress... and yes I know you are not stresed. Just a suggestion.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<