New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Seth - September 12th, 2010 4:39 PM

My wife is undergoing acupuncture after i suggested it when I read a thread in this forum. It's only been a couple of days but we are very hopeful, especially after reading the benefits of acupuncture and its relation to infertility issues.

Just keeping you guys informed. :D

Chester - September 13th, 2010 1:20 AM

Good luck guys! Tell us if you are successful. I heard good things about acupuncture too especially if it is used together with IVF or AI.

Keep us posted!

Lainie - September 14th, 2010 3:34 AM

I've heard good feedback about acupuncture and IVF combined. Apparently, these two procedures done together can help increase the chances of having a baby.

Good Luck Seth!

j@n@ - September 15th, 2010 3:16 AM

I hear that this was how Celine Dione's IVF got successful. She had the IVF while undergoing Acupuncture too. They're lucky because they can afford both at the same time!

Lainie - September 16th, 2010 11:21 PM

I wish you good luck. I have heard about the good benefits of acupuncture too. However I opted to try a chirporactor instead since we have one near us that specializes in pregnancy and women.

Jester - September 17th, 2010 3:08 AM

I;ve read about the benefits of chiro too! This is really great that there are natural alternatives like these. Especially since they are cheaper compared to the medical alternatives!

Sonja - September 18th, 2010 3:01 AM

Chiro is good just like acupuncuture it unblocks energy flow throughout the body and corrects chi. this is good and I hope you are successful with it.

and I read that Celine Dione is having twin boys!

YORKIE - September 19th, 2010 2:45 AM

go Seth! and keep us posted! Good luck!

Ellen - October 2nd, 2010 12:26 PM

I also will be praying for the success of the treatment. God bless!!

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<