New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Seth - June 24th, 2010 3:36 PM

Is it possible for a guy to have OK sperm count but low motility? How does this affect his fertility?

Wells - June 26th, 2010 3:31 AM

yes, it is possible to have ok numbers but low motility. anything is possible so it might be harder to get pregnant, but not impossible. Tip: stop smoking and drinking or drugs and incrase intake of fruits and vegetables and protein to help sperm get healthy.

joanne - June 26th, 2010 6:39 AM

Yes, I agree it could be possible.This condition really affects his fertility. It does not deprived him of getting a woman pregnant but it also leads him to frustration.

allys - June 28th, 2010 2:42 AM

I guess this one makes it hard for the couple but not impossible. If you have low motility, have sex in the missionary or doggie style position. this makes it easier for the sperm to swim upwards.

jennygirl - July 7th, 2010 3:57 AM

The guy can still get his girl pregnant but it can be more challenging. for sperm to be considered having good motility, it has to have "good forward motion".

heatherlyn - July 9th, 2010 12:33 PM

Sperms are classified as non-motile, progressively motile or non-progressively motile.That's why I do think it's possible..

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<