New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Chrm..Mie - July 1st, 2010 11:24 AM

Is it important for a man to have full ejaculation to get a woman pregnant?

Fhina - July 1st, 2010 11:31 AM

Yes, It's very important.Full ejaculation makes a man good in bed and it's one way of making a woman pregnant.

daphne - July 2nd, 2010 12:42 PM

I don't know but I guess if a man can't fully ejaculate during sex, he can't release a lot of sperms which can unite with the eggs that makes a woman pregnant.

cherry - July 3rd, 2010 5:12 PM

full ejaculation? is there a half ejaculation? how'd you know you only had half and not the full? it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg so how much is full and half?

anna_k - July 4th, 2010 2:48 AM

I think what she meant was something in terms of amount of ejaculate. it should follow that the more sperm released the better chances of conceiving. so yes, if you want to get a woman pregnant have sex during ovulation and have a full ejaculate when you do it :D

Noelle - July 4th, 2010 1:45 PM

LOLZ!!!

Anyway, yes sperm numbers matter which is why men with low sperm count have difficulties getting women pregnant. So if you want to get pregnant Chrm..Mie, ask your partner for full ejaculation and make sure you do the nasty on your ovulation period! Good luck!

Xazierch - July 6th, 2010 4:48 PM

I think the meaning of full ejaculation is full of satisfaction which all the sperm cell are swimming towards the egg cells. And most important is, the joy and the acceptance of each one of the couple matters most.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<