New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
IAMToni - April 18th, 2011 6:56 AM

what's the name of the disease that crates sperms with deformed heads? is this disease cureable?

LisaLamp - April 19th, 2011 2:02 PM

Not sure but try searching for the term sperm morphology or abnormal sperm morphology.

Jimmy - April 19th, 2011 2:32 PM

Toni I think it is called Teratospermia or Teratozoospermia but don't take my word for it. A quick Google will find that out for you.

IAMToni - April 21st, 2011 4:50 PM

Thank you for the heads up Jimmy! I found what I was looking for. Google is only effective by as much. The rest, you have to supply it with something to search for. Not so intuitive. =)


Please login or register to post on this thread.