New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Jethshane - September 29th, 2010 10:00 AM

Good day, everyone! There are different types of infertility drugs. Can you suggest one that is very effective and can treat infertility problems immediately?

mycah..780 - September 29th, 2010 11:05 AM

Clomid is one of the many infertility drugs that prescribe by doctors for many infertile couples.

Sally - October 3rd, 2010 9:13 AM

There are lots of infertility drugs that gives treatment for infertility. So, just ask the experts on what fertility drugs are good for you.

xXxNANxXx - October 5th, 2010 4:15 PM

It depends on the doctor. While most prescribe drugs to help ovulate like Clomid, other drugs that are injectible like HCG can be administered. It depends on your problem I guess...

Ysah - October 6th, 2010 4:46 AM

I think it depends on our tests results cannot prescribe any fertility drugs unless she or he cant performed any physical test from a certain person who wants her or his infertility treatment be treated.

o_OGilmoreGirl - October 9th, 2010 2:41 AM

Clomid is used for stimulating ovaries. There are drugs for regulating HCG or prolactin in the body. It depends on what the problem is and then you are given drugs to correct this.

lollipop - October 10th, 2010 12:58 AM

Each have their own respective fertility drugs, depending on what kind of infertility problem they are having.

EarthyGal - October 23rd, 2010 2:57 AM

I've tried Femara to help me ovulate. It is similar to clomid.

I've taken it for three cycles so far and then if it still does not work then we are looking for other options.


Please login or register to post on this thread.