New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Glynda - May 8th, 2010 11:41 AM

Please post some fertility options for couples that cannot have kids.


marc_west - May 9th, 2010 12:34 PM

I think the most common is fertility drugs. These are medicine that are taken that can regulate hormones and increase fertility. Then there's in vitro fertilization. These are some of the most common.

jobelle - May 13th, 2010 12:58 AM

Couples can also try fertility test to make sure what are proper care they need in order for them to have a baby.

mycah - May 13th, 2010 1:08 AM

I have heard about Gonal-f RFF Pen(follitropin alfa injection) which is indicated for the induction of ovulation and this is good for infertile patient in whom the cause of infertility is functional and not due to primary ovarian failure.

johanna - May 13th, 2010 1:15 AM

In the case of severe sperm problems, the best treatment is called intra-uterine insemination.

susiet - May 13th, 2010 1:17 AM

Well, for severe cases of male infertility, they are treatable by IVF with intrcytoplasmic sperm injection and they are proven to be very effective.

cindy - May 13th, 2010 1:20 AM

I think if couples really want to have a child, the best option they could do is to discipline themselves to have proper diet and practice a good and healthy lifestyles.

anna_k - May 22nd, 2010 5:13 PM

Who needs it? There are surgery for males and females that can correct fertility problems. There are varicocele surgery for men and IVF, hormone therapy for women. Men and women can also take fertility supplements. Lots of options if we know what the problem is.


Please login or register to post on this thread.