New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Dino - June 2nd, 2010 6:02 PM

My wife has tried to use Clomid for her ovulatory problems but so far no dice. Anybody know alternative ovulatory meds?

Jinky - June 4th, 2010 10:58 AM

Yes, and many patients do conceive when they use alternative medicines. It's proven effective!

Lilanie - June 4th, 2010 11:09 AM

Talk to your doctor about why using a clomid has no positive effect, probably there's something wrong with how your wife is taking it before having the alternative form of medicines.

Lorainne_O - June 5th, 2010 4:05 PM

Clomid is quite popular and it is used to stimulate the ovaries. I've heard success stories. Hopefully your wife can get pregnant using this drug.

Patty - June 7th, 2010 5:02 PM

Femara is like Clomid but I dont know the exact differences. However it works the same way by stimulating the ovaries.

cherry - June 19th, 2010 5:53 PM

Their suggestions have merit but i would rather you check personally with your doctor. perhaps there's a reason why you were prescribed clomid. or maybe you can take supplements with clomid to help you even more.

BabeJohnson - June 28th, 2010 12:50 AM

Most medication that stimulate the ovaries carry the risk of multiple births. So be wary, especially if you feel that you can't afford more than one child at a time. Discuss this with your doctor.

Kimberly - June 29th, 2010 3:18 AM

I think that medicine like Clomid is more effective if taken in conjucture with natural fertility supplements like Ginseng or Dong Quai. Ask your doctor if taking these with Clomid is OK. Dont lose hope!

Serolf - June 30th, 2010 7:56 AM

Just consult your doctor or you can seek second opinion to another doctor.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<