New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Lourdes - May 27th, 2010 9:12 PM

I have an irregular cycle, sometimes I don't get my period for 4 months. When I was single it is not much of a problem but now that I am married, it worries me a lot. Can anyone give some advice about this situation?

:)smiley:) - May 27th, 2010 9:58 PM

i've had the same situation and it took me 2 years to conceive. we just tried so hard to have the right timing. it is more like a trial and error procedure for me. it is kinda frustrating but just have the will and do your best. :)

TRISH - May 27th, 2010 10:35 PM

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS IT WILL ONLY TAKE 2 MONTHS THE MAXIMUM FOR ME TO HAVE MY CYCLE. THE PROBLEM REALLY IS HE RIGHT TIMING.

Lacey - May 28th, 2010 6:47 AM

There are lots of women out there who are also suffering from an irregular menstrual cycle. My advice is , you have to consult an expert regarding this matter so that you will be given proper medications to avoid infertility problems especially now that you are already married.

Lourdes - May 28th, 2010 10:51 PM

I've consulted with my ob and there are a lot of vitamins for fertility to take. I am tired of taking these medications plus the very expensive prices...:(

38stella - May 29th, 2010 11:04 PM

have you considered fertility treatments with ovulation induction because that is advisable to women with irregular cycle.

Lourdes - May 30th, 2010 12:07 AM

No, haven't tried it yet but I think I can't afford such procedures.

Mandy - May 31st, 2010 2:58 PM

Treating irregular menstrual cycle is not really that hard. Doctors will typically prescribe birth control pills to regulate the period for a while and then hopefully it will help you pinpoint your ovulation period and then you increase your chances of getting pregnant.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<