Getting Pregnant and Natural Fertility: Homeopathy
One natural fertility option that more and more women and couples are turning to in their journey towards getting pregnant is homeopathy. Praised for its holistic approach to the treatment of a variety of illnesses and disease, homeopathy, and more specifically, homeopathy remedies, are also yielding beneficial results in the treatment of both female infertility and male infertility problems. But what exactly is homeopathy and how can homeopathy be used by women and couples seeking to improve their chances of getting pregnant?
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is an alternative medical system that helps to improve an individualï¿½s overall physical and mental health. Each homeopathy treatment is individualized so as to suit the personï¿½s specific needs, symptoms, lifestyle and health.
Dosages of homeopathy remedies are administered in small quantities and are derived from natural substances found in plants, minerals and animals. Each dosage is diluted in a process of several steps so that the substance maintains its natural healing properties, but so as to dilute the substance enough so not to produce illness. Homeopathy remedies are available in liquid, pellet and tablet forms. Generally, dosages are administered thrice daily for a period of up to three days.
Homeopathy and Infertility
Homeopathy may be used in order to treat a variety of causes of infertility, including male infertility and female infertility. This alternative form of infertility treatment is effective because it improves overall health, including reproductive health.
Specific homeopathy remedies are used to treat different types of fertility problems. For example, the following remedies have been proven to be helpful in treating female infertility:
- sepia 6c: this type of homeopathy remedy is used to treat irregular or absent ovulation
- sabina6c: recommended for women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage
- aurum: used in cases when low sex drive and depression are the cause of infertility
- phosphorus: used when anxiety and stress are contributing to female infertility
- silica: a type of homeopathy remedy used to boost the immune system in order to improve a womanï¿½s chances of getting pregnant
Alternatively, the following homeopathy remedies are used in cases of male infertility:
- sepia 6c: used when low sex drive is contributing to difficulty in getting pregnant
- medorrhinum: this type of homeopathy remedy can help to treat impotence
Homeopathy and Pregnancy
In addition to being an effective natural fertility treatment option, homeopathy can also help alleviate common pregnancy symptoms, including morning sickness, back aches, heartburn and cramps.
While homeopathy treatments are generally safe, it is always advised that you consult your doctor prior to taking any form of homeopathy treatment as part of your infertility treatment.
Visit our forum to chat with others about other great natural methods for fertility.