New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Sunshine - March 30th, 2011 9:55 AM

what is testicular cancer? what are the causes and prevention on this?

Stephie - March 30th, 2011 10:47 AM

This cancer begins in one or both of the testicles. The testicles are located in the scrotum, the skin “sack” that hangs beneath the penis.

Ladyinwhite - March 30th, 2011 10:59 AM

Male will likely notice this if they have this, coz a normal adult testicle is about the size of a golf ball and is round, smooth and firm. this cancer will also manufacture male hormones and produce sperm.

Mamasgirl - March 30th, 2011 11:35 AM

i'm curious on who gets this testicular cancer? I mean what are the ages of men it will happen?

Carmi - March 30th, 2011 1:39 PM

Mamasgirl,

Mostly man at the age of 15 to 34 years old that this cancer of the testicles are very common.

A man is more likely to get this cancer if his reproductive system is white. Also, this is also possible if he has a father or brother who has or has had testicular cancer too.

Pinky - March 30th, 2011 2:01 PM

There are more... Men can get this testicular cancer he has a testicle that did not come down into the scrotum or called an undescended testicle. This applies even if surgery was done to remove the testicle or bring it down. When he has small testicles or testicles that aren't shaped normally. And he has Klinefelter's syndrome- a genetic condition where male infants are born with an extra X chromosome.

Intsik - March 30th, 2011 2:17 PM

does anyone here knows what are the signs of this testicular cancer?

LarryGuy - March 30th, 2011 2:25 PM

To Intsik:

Some signs of testicular cancer are a hard, painless lump on the testicle which is the most common sign. And a pain or a dull ache in the scrotum.

Gen_youngs43v3r - March 30th, 2011 2:36 PM

A scrotum that feels heavy or swollen and a bigger or more tender "breasts" of men, are also a sign of the cancer of testicles.

sita - March 30th, 2011 2:46 PM

just a short reminder for guyz.. before it's too late like what happen to my bro...

If you find anything unusual during a self-exam (like a lump or swelling), see your doctor right away.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<