New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
MAE^_^ - June 26th, 2010 3:43 PM

This is for the men:

Would you guys consider going under the knife to correct your fertility issues?

MacDougal - June 28th, 2010 3:12 AM

if covered by insurance, I would!

fertility treatments are kind of expensive. So affording it on my own would be stretching the budget!

Robert - June 28th, 2010 10:57 AM

Yes, I would too. If I have the money and if this is the only way to solve my infertility problems..But, for sure..I'm totally healthy huh!But in case I have infertility issues, then why not?

JohnDoe - June 29th, 2010 3:16 AM

If I can afford the whole thing, I would too. If the problem is with my organs then having surgery is a no brainer. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Margarette - June 30th, 2010 4:05 PM

if ever it may happen, I would not let my husband submit himself for surgery,it is just a gamble, no perfect chances more so the budget is expensive.Financial and emotional problems might be ignited.

Kirby - July 1st, 2010 3:26 AM

Nothing in this life is certain except death, change and taxes Margaret. So if it can increase our chances of getting pregnant then it's a no brainer for me.

Jerry - July 4th, 2010 10:55 AM

Yes, Why not? I don't see anything wrong with surgery as solution for having infertility problem..

Seth - July 7th, 2010 3:37 AM

I would...even if the chances are not that great so long as it can increase the chance. You'll never know unless you try. And this way at least you get the peace of mind that comes with trying, even if you fail

Lorette - July 7th, 2010 1:56 PM

There must have a fighting spirit.Yes, it is good to venture any methods as long as there is a chance to reach the desired successes.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<