New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
SamanthaChidwick - November 1st, 2011 9:41 PM

Hi,
I am new too this as of today. My husband and I have been ttc for 3 years now, we got married 2 months ago so we now want to make a family.
After ttc for 2 years we went to see our doctor and I found out that I have a major problem with my thyroid so the doctor put me on hormone replacement therapy. I still didn't get pregnant after this problem was sorted so the doctor ran more tests and this time she found that I have an extremely high prolactin level so she sent me for a MRI and it was found that I have a very small tumour on my pituitary gland, so the doctor gave me more medication to fix it. All my test results have now come back normal and the medication will not stop me from conceiving but I am still not pregnant. It has been 3 years now and I am getting so frustrated!
We had an appointment last week with the gyno but after talking to him for 2 minutes, he got called out to an emergency birth so we had to re-schedule. We waited over a month to see the doctor and I just broke down in tears, I know it sounds selfish but I am so desperate for a baby! We have re-scheduled for this thursday.

Seeing my family and friends get pregnant and show off their pictures to me is so upseting, I am happy for them but I am dying inside.
Sorry, essay over!! x

Oh..sorry forgot to add, I am 36 years old and have been told that it is hard to get pregnant after the age of 35, is this true?

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<