New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Rola - April 3rd, 2012 6:20 AM

Hello, I'm 24 years old and I am suffering from premature ovarian failure i got married 6 months ago. i was in a role with my hormone problem since 2008 as my FSH level went up and down it reached 80 and goes down to 69 and then to 12.4 without any medication
the thing is i want to have a baby i adore babies and who don't:(
all the doctors in my country told me that its impossible to have my own baby either to adopt a baby or have an egg donor and i refused both i want my own baby a part of my body
since those 6 month im taking progyluton one table daily for 21 days + the DHEA25 3 tablets a day.
i donno if that works or not the dr. here just want to make me an IVF and i have no eggs how it will work:S:S
i checked my AHM befor starting the medication i checked it 3 time and it shows me 3 different result the first was 3.10 ng/ml -the second was 0.7 and the third was .98 and those diffirent results was withing 2 months only. i checked my chromosomes test and i was normal
i did soo many researches and i found the MACA and Vitex i dunno if they will work in my case
the doctors here in the United Arab Emirates told me that there is no hope
but i think there is always a hope and im still soo young
please help me if you know any thing abou Vitex and Maca and if they will work or not and if you know any other medication
the Doctors dont even want to give my any fertility injection
i think i have a thyroid problem as i gained 18 KG within one month . the thyroid anti bodies was high in one test then it went back to a normal rate, i did an ultra sound for the thyroid and it shows that i have 4 knots in thyroid 1cm
they gave me no medicine for this
i need your help and support
i really dreaming to have my baby and i hope it will happen one day

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<