New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Sonja - September 17th, 2010 2:33 AM

I had ectopic pregnancy last year and was given Methotrexate to induce abortion. Is this the only way to deal with ectopic pregnancy? I had two already...

sheila - September 17th, 2010 6:47 AM

Better have a regular check-up with your doctor to prevent another ectopic pregnancy to happen. Yo should not take your pregnancy for granted, since you have the history of it already.

jon - September 18th, 2010 1:46 AM

Its either that or you need surgery to remove the fetus from your fallopian tubes. In ectopic pregnancy, you need these procedures before it ruptures and you die.

JohnDoe - September 18th, 2010 3:36 AM

Yeah. With ectopic pregnancy it is always terminated as the risk to the mother is very great.

So sorry Sonja.

Ysah - September 18th, 2010 10:06 PM

Who give you methotrexate,,your doctor? Then, I think if it's given by the experts..it's really intended to cure ectopic pregnancy. Why bothered?

Susiet - September 18th, 2010 10:09 PM

Your experienced is quite sad..but i think what they did is really for your safety..you need to be very strong about it.

EMZ - September 19th, 2010 3:59 AM

i've been through this too and had to have the fetus removed before it ruptured. it was so painful! and my husband was panicing because I got so pale from the pain...

susiet - October 7th, 2010 8:27 AM

I used to experienced some of the ectopic pregnancy symptoms, but i was immediately given by my doctor HCG test, which measures my levels of HGC in the blood this test is really helpful because it prevented me from having an ectopic pregnancy.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<